Monday, February 6, 2012

Unearthly Series by Cynthia Hand



What if you found out that you were part Angel & you were put on this earth for one specific purpose?! Oh yeah, and you find this out when you are only teenager!!!!!! Well, that's what happens to Clara. So much for dealing with the regular drama of just being a teenage girl, her purpose takes her family to a whole new city & state just so she can fulfill her purpose. I absolutely loved this book & easily identified with her struggles as a teen girl & as someone trying to figure out her purpose! You'll fall in love w/ each of the characters in this book for their own reasons.






The second book in the series is just as good as the first. I caught myself holding my breathe several times. I laughed but then just a few pages later I also cried. You think that Clara has gone through so much in the first book & it breaks your heart what else she will have to endure. The worst part of this book is waiting for Cynthia to write another....it is definitely open ended for that & I will be crossing fingers, toes & eyes waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment