Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Girl In the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

Finley Jayne thought she was the only freak in the world – until Griffin King opened her eyes. But now she also knows that of all the monsters out there, she’s one of the scariest.

So this was my first Steampunk novel. I loved the time, the year is 1897. I loved the setting, London. I loved all the characters. Finley is so interesting & you tend to feel her pain as she struggles to learn what is going on with herself. Each character has their own unique personality & abilities that keep the story moving along at a great pace. I found the modern Machines, Automatons & other gadgets very unique & it didn't "weird out" the whole story! I really enjoyed the book & would recommend it if you are looking for a mysterious adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment