Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Eve by Anna Carey

Where do you go when nowhere is safe?
After a deadly virus wiped out most of Earth's population, the world is a terrifying place. Eighteen-year-old Eve has never been beyond the heavily guarded perimeter of her school, where she and two hundred other orphaned girls have been promised a bright future in The New America. But the night before graduation, Eve learns the shocking truth about her school's real purpose—and the horrifying fate that awaits her. Fleeing the only home she's ever known, Eve sets off on a long, treacherous journey, searching for a place she can survive. Along the way she encounters Caleb, a rough, rebellious boy living in the wild. Caleb slowly wins her trust . . . and her heart. But when soldiers begin hunting them, Eve must choose between true love and her life.


This is ANOTHER new author & actually was my first dive into the Dystopian genre. (After the Hunger Games). This book was extremely well written. I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster. I LOVE this book! I couldn't put it down! I laughed at some points & cried at some points. I also felt my heart filled with love & then break into a million pieces. This is yet another Trilogy in the making! Next book ....Once coming soon (watch the countdown right here on my blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment