Tuesday, February 7, 2012

These Highland Hills Series by Kathleen Morgan

 
I love a good romance! I also love a good HISTORICAL romance. I was pleasantly surprised because unknown to me, this was a christian romance!!!!! It didn't need any "smutty"or super graphic love scenes & was STILL a very intense love story! Plenty of adventure, twists, turns & even mystery that has you second guessing yourself to the very end! 
 
 
What a great second book in this series. I was very excited to read Ians story! Not quite as much adventure as the 1st book, but still very fast paced and a fabulous read! He is an amazing man of God & just seeing his quiet assurance in God & what God (or who) God has for him was my favorite aspect. I don't want to give away any of the story so I wont say more.
 
 
This is by far my favorite of the 3 books! I just feel maybe that I identified most with Caitlin. Trying to find God in her life & discovering how He wants to use her was just amazing! Also seeing Dar's struggle with his lot in life and learning to trust in a God he thought basically abandoned him was sweet. Kathleen's male characters are so strong yet they have such soft hearts. Great series overall!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment