Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Carrier Of The Mark by Leigh Fallon

Their love was meant to be.
When Megan Rosenberg moves to Ireland, everything in her life seems to fall into place. After growing up in America, she's surprised to find herself feeling at home in her new school. She connects with a group of friends, and she is instantly drawn to darkly handsome Adam DeRĂ­s. But Megan is about to discover that her feelings for Adam are tied to a fate that was sealed long ago—and that the passion and power that brought them together could be their ultimate destruction.

Honestly, I grabbed this book b/c I thought it was going to be a stand alone book & I have read so many trilogies that are as of yet not complete & it's making me crazy! Well, I was about 50 pages to the end when I realized that there is no waaaay that the book could wrap up in those 50 pages....I was right....ANOTHER amazing trilogy! I love the story. I love the writing! I think all of us at one time or another have searched for a place to belong & when Meg finds it, well it's amazing. Challenges pop up & secrets must be kept & in the end hopefully all will turn out as it should. Prepare yourself for twists around every corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment